Just as I figured, I hate all this waiting. I guess since I live in an age of digital, on-demand content, I have gotten very used to not have to wait for things. But I know that this is life, and I will have to wait for something’s. This being one of them.
So I know only time will tell, but only if I could make time go faster.....Hey, someone really should make that damn time machine....LOL.
Well that is all for now, I will update when I have more info...
So as the subject says, I did not get the house. What that means is that I was not the high bidder, so someone out bid me. I'm hurt, but I know that the world will still go on, and I am trying to figure out if I want to make an offer on another house in the same area.
That house they are asking 100,000 dollars, but most of the other homes have sold for 65 dollars per sq ft, which would take the asking price to just above 80,000 dollars. So right now I am trying to figure out what my asking price would be, and then how high I would be willing to go before it got "to rich for my blood".
So ya, I have a few calls in to some people and we shall go from there...
So ya I did not get the HUD house, but there was another house in the same area that I liked, so I put an offer on that house. This one is a 3 bed room, 2 bath, house with about 1250 sq ft. It’s in better shape then the HUD house (go figure), but I do not think it’s worth the 100,000 dollars they were asking.
So I am starting my offer at 80,000 dollars, with 20% down, which is around 16,000. Also I (with lots of help, thanks mom) wrote a letter to the current home owners telling them about me, and why I would love to call there house my home. So now we play the waiting game again.
They will get the offer sometime Tuesday, and they have until noon on Wednesday to tell me what they have decided. Its amazing how going through all the motions once makes me less nervous. So right now I am feeling good, and we shall see.
That is the news for now. Stay tuned to LiveJournal for all the latest news updates....LOL....