So right now, I have a stable Dynamics GP 9.0 Server, but right before I left I started the install for Wennsoft 9.0 and got an SQL Error (which is not good). So I am going to roll back to the Stable 9.0 install (I have figured out how to do that), and see if its something I think it might be. The error was on a historical payroll company, so I am not worried. The historical company's do not have anything for Wennsoft in them, so worst comes to worse, I just dont upgrade them, but I want to figure this out.
So that is where I am right now. The upgrade from 7.5 to 9.0 was way to easy and fast. No errors, nothing. It just went. So I knew I was going to take some crap on the Wennsoft stuff. Come on, its Murphy's law. Lol. If you do not know what that is, google it. Anyway, so I am just winding down right now, watching some DVR'ed TV right now, and should be in bed at midnight, just to get up and do it all over again. LOL.
Peace for now,